GC FUJI IX
@ Multiple indications
• For long-term and temporary posterior llings
• Ideal for paediatric and geriatric patients
• In addition it can be used for core build-ups, as liner or as a base in the sandwich technique
Fast bulk placement
• Non-sticky, packable consistency enables precise
• Single step placement even in large cavities
• Choice of setting time
• Available in ready-mix capsules for instant use
• Strong chemical bonding
• Effective ion exchange between dentin, enamel and Fuji IX GP
• No need for etching, bonding or light curing • No need for a dry eld or rubber dam
Assessed in over 400 published papers, abstracts and articles. Following a number of references:
Clinically proven success over 10 years with Atraumatic Restorative Technique (ART).
Ten-year survival of ART restorations in permanent posterior teeth. R.L. Zanata, T.C. Fagundes, M.C.C.A. Freitas, J.R.P. Lauris, M.F.L. Navarro. Clin Oral Investig. Feb, 2010.
Almost 8 years of Clinical success in Modern day practice.
Retrospective Evaluation of Fuji IX Load bearing Restorations (7 year 9 months eval). F.J.T. Burke; IADR Barcelona (2010) Poster presentation.
Systemic reviews indicate that Fuji IX performs similar to Amalgams in some clinical situations.
Clinical application of GIC: Atraumatic restorative treatment versus amalgam restoration longevity: a systematic review. Clin Oral Investig 2009; 14: 233-40.
Systemic reviews indicate that Fuji IX has a signi cantly lesser chance to develop caries on restoration margins after 6 years compared to amalgam.
Absence of carious lesions at margins of glass-ionomer and amalgam restorations: A metaanalysis. Mickenautsch S, Yengopal V, Leal SC, Oliveira LB, Bezerra AC, Bönecker M. Eur J Paediatr Dent 2009; 10: 41-6.